Dr. Scott is proud to offer TruSculpt® Flex, a personalized muscle sculpting treatment that adjusts to your fitness level, shape, and goals to strengthen, firm, and tone your muscles. TruSculpt Flex’s comfortable, safe, and effective technology is clinically proven to increase an average of 30% muscle mass tailored to your individual needs1.
How it works
TruSculpt Flex uses a unique Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology to deliver three treatment options by replicating intensified crunch, squat and twisting actions.
- Faster – Up to eight areas can be treated in each 45-minute session
- Safer – The unique TruControl™ technology provides safe and consistent results through targeted, selective, and customizable delivery with less energy needed
- Effective – Three treatment mode options are available to customize the results to each patient’s goals
- Muscle thickness increase – Clinical studies have shown an average of 30% increase in muscle mass1
- Versatile – Best of all, the treatment can be personalized to different fitness levels, body shapes and goals
Dr. Scott or his staff can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. TruSculpt Flex is often used in conjunction with TruSculpt iD (permanent fat cell reduction) to get the best results in body contouring. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Healthy men and women can benefit from TruSculpt Flex treatments. During your consultation, Dr. Scott will discuss with you to ensure you are a candidate, based on your health and medical history.
Up to eight areas can be treated in one 45-minute session.
Remarkable results can be achieved with as little as four treatments. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
As the treatment begins, patients feel a gentle contraction sensation and, as the intensity slowly increases, the muscle contraction intensifies but remains comfortable.
TruSculpt Flex is non-invasive, requires no recovery time, and patients are able to immediately return to normal activities after the treatment. Post-procedure, patients may notice tingling in the areas treated for up to a few hours and/or slight muscle soreness or tenderness for 24-72 hours.
Results may be visible after the second session with maximum results visible 8-12 weeks after the last session
1 Stephen J. Ronan M.D. A Novel Bio-Electric Current Stimulation Device For Improvement Of Muscle Tone 7/2019.