Skin boosters are a combination of skin needling and non-crosslinked filler that is injected into the superficial skin and integrated into the dermis. They improve uneven skin complexion, plumps up the skin, reduces fine wrinkles, adds hydration, and stimulates collagen production in the skin. Skin boosters do not add volume or change the shape of the face, unlike regular fillers, but rather are placed in the skin to make it appear more plump, hydrated and younger.
About Skin Boosters
Skin boosters are an anti-ageing treatment that injects a natural sugar into the skin to add hydration and plumpness. Treatments provide clinically proven dermal hydration for up to nine months after only one treatment. This is better than any serum on the market.
The active component of skin boosters is found naturally in the skin and can hold 1000 times its weight in water, providing the highest level of skin hydration. As we age the levels of this sugar begin to deplete, and skin becomes drier and develops fine lines. By adding this sugar back into the skin, we are able to bring the skin back to a more youthful complexion.
Prior to the procedure being performed topical numbing cream is applied to the area. Small injections spaced 1 cm apart are performed in the skin.
This procedure complements any dermal filler procedures by addressing skin texture and appearance. It can be performed anywhere and is commonly performed across the entire face, neck and décolletage, but can be focused around the eyes to address fine wrinkles.
Skin boosters are particularly popular among frequent travellers or flight attendants who are exposed to dry cabin air on aeroplanes.
- Skin quality and brightness: a unique treatment that deeply penetrates the skin to refresh and rejuvenate
- Effective: only one treatment is enough to achieve significant change and visible results in skin quality
- Long-lasting: one treatment lasts up to nine months
- Versatility: this treatment is suitable for face, neck, décolletage and hands of all skin types
- Safe: skin boosters are a natural sugar produced in our skin