With over a decade of experience in cosmetic medicine, Dr. Allison has worked with a range of ethnicities and gender identities. He believes beauty is subjective, and can only be truly realised through client collaboration grounded in empathy and understanding.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) at University of Queensland
- Master of Science (MSc) in Aesthetic Medicine at Queen Mary University of London
- Graduate Certificate of Medicine (GCMed) in Skin Cancer at University of Queensland
- Master of Public Health (MPH) at University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) at University of Queensland
- Fellow of the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia (FCPCA)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Specialist Medical Registration (AHPRA)
After graduating from Medical School at the University of Queensland in 2011, Dr. Allison undertook his residency at the Princess Alexandra Hospital where he worked across a variety of areas including dermatology, plastic surgery and infectious diseases. Following this he completed a Master of Science in Aesthetic Medicine at the Queen Mary University of London and a Master of Public Health at the University of Queensland. He is a Fellow of both the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia and the Royal College of General Practitioners.
Dr. Allison is a Trainer & Key Opinion Leader for Allergan Aesthetics and is passionate about finding new and interesting ways of teaching safer injecting and facial anatomy to clinicians. He is also a Medical Officer Reservist in the Australian Army and a Senior Lecturer for UQ School of Medicine.
Driven by a passion to empower others, Dr. Allison is committed to finding new and innovative non-invasive treatments to help clients achieve their aesthetic goals, and enhance their own unique perceptions of beauty.
Not just a cosmetic physicianExperienced International Trainer
- Board Member for Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia (CPCA)
- Trainer & Key Opinion Leader for Allergan Aesthetics
- Trainer in Cosmetic Injectables for Derma Medical
- Thread lift Trainer for Mint Threads
- Field Expert for Aesthetic Medical Emergency Team (QLD)
- Senior Lecturer for University of Queensland School of Medicine
- Medical Officer Reservist in Australian Army